First I'll tell you the secret of the universe which, coincidentally, is also the best advice I could possible give you about photography or having a good life. When I go out to take pictures I no longer look for pictures. I simply enjoy the act of looking. Not everything makes a good picture, but absolutely everything is worthy of appreciation. When I find myself in a state of appreciation, beautiful pictures are everywhere.
Photography taught me that. Looking at the world in the best possible light transformed the way I look at the world and myself.
My art business has been designated as a "Trusted Art Seller" with The Art Storefronts Organization, which means you can shop with confidence, and know that I stand behind the quality and value of my products.
The fact that the sun travels 93 million miles so I can take a picture inspires me and, also, pretty much everything else.
Techniques and knowing how to use a camera are important, but they are only about 10% of what it takes to get a good picture. The writing that accompanies every image is about the other 90%.
Publishing two books are the biggest highlights. Throughout the pages of this site you will find links to a free PDF of both books. Both are about using photography as a medium for self-discovery.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.