One night, someone came by to pick up a copy of my book and we took a short walk. I stopped when we got to this spot and remarked that it looked like stars. I decided to come back the next day while the pavement was still wet to see if I could make it look like a galaxy.
She asked me if there were a lot of photo techniques in the book and if reading the book would make her be able to see like me. I said no to both questions. Knowing how to use a camera is about 5% of what it takes to take a good picture. The book is about the other 95%. You don't want to see like me. You want to see like you. I don't even see like me. On another day I might have walked right by it. The book is about seeing and appreciating yourself. When you do, you will see that you are a part of everything. When you can find yourself in a state of appreciation you don't just find pictures. They find you.
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
Verified Secure Website with Safe Checkout
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
This Website Supports Augmented Reality to Live Preview Art
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Buy art with confidence using the Wall Preview Tool. Choose a pre-loaded room setting or upload an image of your own, then adjust the wall color and size of the art product to find the perfect fit for your space.
Uploaded image needs to be 1500px x 723px for an accurate preview
Buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
For proper scaling, stand
away from the wall.
You can also drag the image to your desired location.
Make the perfect choice with Live Preview: an augmented reality tool that brings artwork to life on your walls so you can discover the image that will make your space truly special.
For the Best Experience, View on a Mobile Device!
Email Yourself a Link Here:
It looks like your camera paused.
That's ok. All you need to do is refresh the page to get it working again.
In some cases, you may need to close and restart your browser, or restart your device to get your camera working again with your browser.
The Live Preview feature requires a modern browser that supports the ability to launch a camera from within a browser. If you believe that your device supports that functionality, you may just need to reload this page to let the browser try to activate your camera again.
The ability to activate your camera in a browser is currently supported by Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera, in both their desktop and Android versions. It is supported by Apple's Safari browser, version 11 and higher. Microsoft’s Internet Explorer has yet to add support for this functionality.
If you cannot get this working, we recommend emailing a link to a compatible device or just use the Wall Preview Tool >>
You must use the Safari browser to use this feature.
The Live Preview feature requires a modern browser that supports the ability to launch a camera from within a browser. Currently, Apple only allows this functionality to occur within the Safari browser. It may allow Chrome and others in the future.
Please open your Safari browser, visit this page again, and you'll be good to go!